It’s more than a project… it’s your home.
– Joseph Cortes, President and Creative Director
We get to know our clients, their personalities and needs. This helps us define the scope of work and the direction that we should take with the project. We take all of the mystery, misconception and angst out of your hands. You benefit from our years of experience, knowhow and trade discounts.
Based on your needs, our residential design process includes:
- Field measuring the premises if needed and providing layouts and design concepts.
- Providing furniture, finish selections and pricing, all of which must meet your approval before anything is ordered.
- Provide wall elevations for cabinetry and stone, selection of lighting, plumbing and appliance fixtures.
- Stair design, select windows, coordinate audio / visual needs
- Organizing all vendors such as painters, wallcovering, flooring, drapery installers, furniture delivery, etc.
- Preparing design drawings for construction work as needed and coordinate with our own architect or yours.
- On site meetings to insure the construction is proceeding as scheduled. We review contractor invoices and prepare minutes of weekly meetings.
- We prepare a detailed punch list at the project’s completion and follow up to insure that all work is satisfactorily completed as designed.